Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Really good iced tea

I surprised myself with this one. It was really easy, and actually came out really good! Without further blabbing,

Ingredients
4 bags Wissotzky Raspberry Black Tea.
10 leaves fresh mint (I might use more next time, but I didn't want to cut too much)
1 lemon
1/2 cup sugar
around 3/4 of a pitcher full of water

In a pot, heat the water. Throw in the tea bags (without paper) when the water looks pretty hot. Let it boil, then turn off the heat. When it cools a bit, add the mint. Juice half the lemon, and cut the other half into quartered slices, and place inside. Add sugar. Let it cool some more. Pour into pitcher, and fill the rest of the way with water, and let cool in fridge. Drink and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I like the transition from your last post to....iced tea. Lolz.

    ReplyDelete